Join a young & dynamic team and participate in the growth of an innovative startup based in Nantes, France.
Localisation: Nantes, Paris, Brussels
or full remote.
Experience: at least 3 years
Contract: permanent contract
Kinow is an editor of a B2B SaaS software solution, allowing to deploy live & on-demand video streaming platforms.
With more than 300 platforms deployed, we count, as part of our customers, references such as Decathlon, Mediawan, l'Académie des César, Reworld Media, the French National Volleyball League (LNV), and many more.
Since January 2022, Kinow has joined Alpha Networks, with the objective of becoming the European leader in OTT solutions. - www.kinow.com
Founded in 2008, Alpha Networks is one of the leading providers in software solutions for the global video distribution market. - www.alphanetworks.tv
Based in one of our European offices in Nantes, Paris, Brussels or even remotely, you will have the opportunity to grow, autonomously, the software sales, being responsible for the sales development on the European (non French speaking) & international markets.
Your main objectives will be the following:
- Identify opportunities & leads through outbound prospection
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from scoping to contract signature
- Make some demonstrations of our solution to interested prospects
- Analyse functional needs, propose adapted offers & negotiate sales conditions
- Close follow-up of the sales pipe by planning actions for each account
- Make some market research to analyse competitors
- Make some weekly & monthly reporting
- At least 3 years of experience in selling SaaS solution
- Experience in media, streaming/OTT, video will be appreciated
- Strong sales spirit, rigorous & tenacious, you are at ease with phone prospection, sales negotiation & new technologies, and like to take up a new challenge
- You share our passion for video streaming, and looking for a professional adventure
- Autonomous & with a team spirit
- Good sense of organisation & initiative
- Excellent level of English & good level of French
- Good redactional skills
Why join the team
- Casual startup spirit, with agile methodology
- Strong technical innovation
- Cosy working environments in our Nantes, Paris or Brussels offices - Full remote possible and already in place